TOURS & TASTES
We are open to the public each Arts Arcata (the 2nd Friday of each month) as well as the last Saturday of every month. ONE EXCEPTION is December. We will be open the 22nd instead of the 29th!
Please do not disturb production at other times.
Our 2018 schedule is as follows;
- Friday January 12th 6-9 PM
- Saturday January 27th 2-7 PM
- Friday February 9th 6-9 PM
- Saturday February 24th 2-6 PM (Closing early for Arcata Chamber Awards Dinner- we are up for "Small business of the year!")
- Friday March 9th 6-9 PM
- Saturday March 31st 2-7 PM
- Friday April 13th 6-9 PM
- Saturday April 28th 2-7 PM
- Friday May 11th 6-9 PM
- Saturday May 26th 2-7 PM
- Friday June 8th 6-9 PM
- Saturday June 30th 2-7 PM
- Friday July 13th 6-9 PM
- Saturday July 28th 2-7 PM
- Friday August 10th 6-9 PM
- Saturday August 25th 2-7 PM
- Friday September 14th 6-9 PM
- Saturday September 29th 2-7 PM
- Friday October 12th 6-9 PM
- Saturday October 27th 2-7 PM NO TOURS THIS DATE. STILL OPEN FOR COCKTAILS!
- Friday November 9th 6-9 PM
- Saturday November 24th 2-7 PM
- Friday December 14th 6-9 PM
- Saturday December 22nd 2-7 PM (A week earlier this month!)
On our Saturday Open Houses we offer free tours at the top of every hour from 2-6 PM. Our tour will take you behind the scenes to learn how BOLDT spirits are made. We will explain the craft distillery process from start to finish including;
- grain selection
- quality ingredients
- our spent mash to pigs program
- barrel aging
- bottling and labeling
Please be aware this is a working distillery. We recommend you wear closed toe shoes due to some uneven and wet surfaces.
Per California law we can serve 1.5 oz of our spirits per person per day. A valid driver's license is required for each guest.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS BELOW