We always strive to do
the right thing!
· Our grains are sourced as locally as possible with the majority grown less than 80 miles from our distillery
· All of our distilling equipment is made in America
· We have a 3,000 gallon water recovery/chiller tank that recirculates our water (instead of running City water for hours on end). This tank was up-cycled from our neighbors Arcata Scrap & Salvage!
· We offer bulk water, cocktails & juice for the kids
· We serve reusable tasting, water and cocktail glasses as well as locally made glass straws (no disposables!)
· We exclusively use washable table cloths, cloth napkins & rags
· 100% of our spent mash is donated to pigs (Over 30,000 gallons to date!)
· We are proud to have zero waste in our distilling process and at our events
· All of our merchandise is American Made & sourced as locally as possible (90% is from our County of Humboldt)
· We recycle and compost everything we can
· We love networking and creative re-use. A good example is our Whiskey made from day old bagels donated by Los Bagels